Here is an interview with Gram from December, 2011 discussing the origins of Felt Town. With pin point accuracy Gram recalls the exact location of the original felt town article in Ladies Home Journal
Topics covered include:
- Most difficult part was the train tracks
- She made at least four felt towns
- The derivation of the name felt town is still unknown?
- They cannot be washed!, but they might have been dry cleaned in Patten, ME at Wally’s Laundromat
- They are not all the same, but many of the locations are duplicated